Seaport Home Health and Hospice is proud to partner with Safe Harbor Home Care to complement our care to you or your loved one. When a little extra help is needed, Safe Harbor caregivers provide peace of mind, security and empowerment in the comfort of home.
How Safe Harbor Can Help:
- Bathing dressing, grooming
- Medication reminders
- Meal preparation, food management and menu planning
- Pet Care
- Household chores
Services Safe Harbor Offers:
- 2 hour shifts for a quick ADL service or trip to the doctor’s office
- Hourly service
- Live-in service when 24 hour care is needed
- Sleep shifts for peace of mind
Safe Harbor caregivers undergo a thorough background and drug test, comprehensive training program and are friendly, attentive and compassionate. In short, Safe Harbor caregivers provide comfort and safety at home while allowing as much independence as possible.
For more information or a complimentary consultation, please call (619) 660-8881 or email email@example.com