Our clinicians anchor us. Meet a few of them...
"Here at Seaport Home Health, we embrace the privelege of being an essential component of each patient's rehabilitative journey. We strive to achieve clinical excellence by improving their quality of life, one patient at a time."
– Lauren Ho, Physical Therapist
"There is a peace that is innately born by being involved with individuals and a company that truly care and are committed to each other and the cause. This is what it means to be part of our team. The great thing about this is that no one is excluded and everyone reaps the benefits- patients and employees alike."
– Amber Crabb, Licensed Vocational Nurse
Supporting our clinical team
- Devin Christensen | Executive Director
- Holli Kiley RN, BSN | Interim Director of Patient Care Services & Clinical Resource
- Brian Graham MD, CHMD | Hospice Medical Director
- Pouya Afshar MD, MBA | Home Health Physician Advisor
- Ilene Carantes RN, BSN | Clinical Supervisor
- Pauline Matundan Garcia | Business Office & HR Director